Sunday, February 28, 2010

Diploma



I am an official college graduate.
I feel like a genius or a doctor or a scientist.
Just brilliant.
It was supposed to happen in December.
But the school told me I couldn't graduate because I was deficient 1 credit even though I wasn't.
So I petitioned it twice and was denied twice.
Turns out a couple months later they realized that I really was right, but instead of telling me they just mailed me a diploma. I thought it was a joke.

Turns out its for real.
I framed it immediately and Press and I had our own little graduation party since I missed walking and graduating with a tassel and all that.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! That's really great, dumb BYU-I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously?
    after all that, they just mailed you a diploma?
    you should probably call them just to make sure they didnt mess up again, and want you to take another religion class.
    soooo weird

    ReplyDelete