Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lately...


Its been a while.
Here are some highlights from the past few weeks:

Press played UNLV and they paid for us to stay in a sweet room at the Hard Rock, so we decided to make a mini Vegas trip out of it.
Saw the Belagio water show and gardens.


We spent an entire day walking down the strip and maybe saw 1/10 of what there is to see. Maybe.
We went to a Mentalist show that blew my mind. Awesome. Cause he knew my birthday and star sign. AND threw confetti on me.
Terrible explanation of the show, but trust me it was amazing.


Oh, and Preston's Grandma is serving in the Las Vegas mission so we got to see her and her missionary life. Senior Sister Missionaries have it made, man. They have NO rules. For real. No curfew, they can watch tv and go to Vegas shows and call home and their families can visit. But they still get to do missionary work and be a huge part of the mission and changing people's lives. Its a dream life.
We loved spending time with her.

This is Kason, Preston's youngest brother.
He asked Preston to baptize him last Saturday.

Look at that face.
Perfect.
His baptism was amazing. Strong Spirit. So much Love and truth.


...Life is great. Lots of traveling and i've been substitute teaching all the days we're actually home. I think that real teaching is so much cooler than being a sub, cause the kids are always always pushing the limits with subs.
And I think i'm a way meaner sub than teacher, cause I've gotta hold my own with those show off kiddies.
I'm real excited for my own classroom this Fall. Real.


1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy we get to hang out all the time now!! i love you guys!

    ReplyDelete