Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love & Road Trips


Happy Valentine's Day...
Preston started his college tour, so we've been on the road for the past week and a half.
Started in Southern Utah and now we're in Portland. Its been real fun.

Preston played at SLCC for their Valentine's day masquerade dance. This boy asked me to dance. And I said yes cause I felt bad. And Preston was right there so I knew he wouldn't care. so the boy starts trying to fox trot with me and i'm no good at dances where you have to count the steps, so I'm tripping all over the place and laughing. But he kept telling me how great I was doing at the FOX TROT. Then the boy asked if he could take me on a date. I told boy I was married and I thought he knew cause I wear a ring. He got real weird and said that I need to tell my husband that he needs to teach me how to dance cause I was a not very good dancer. and then he walked away.
My thought, was that I need to tell the husband to get me a bigger ring so boys don't try to fox trot me during his shows. just kidding. Kidding.
But the entire thing was real funny and Preston made real fun of me.


We've been listening to so much 90's music on the radio.
Turns out I still know every word to TLC Waterfalls, even Left Eye's rap.
We've been laughing a lot, and meeting great great people.
And eating so much candy.

For Valentine's day Preston had this print made for me. Not this one, but one with maps of Lake Tahoe and Rexburg. He is a genius. I am in love with it and him.

And he bought me this little camera that I love so so much


We'll be out on the road for another couple weeks. We'll come visit you if we're in your town.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I laughed so hard at this post especially about the boy and the TLC song--freakin awesome! You should try to capitalize on the larger ring thing, it's pretty good idea. I hope you guys loved Portland--it's pretty much the best city ever!! I bias though, being from there and all. Have fun on the rest of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am dying picturing you fox trotting with some guy. you are too nice. i totally miss you -slash- took you for granted when living in the same town :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooo excited to see you both!! gah, Thursday will not come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete