Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today was my last day of student teaching. It was a total party day at school. I went to lunch with the kids and went to recess and schooled them all in freeze tag. Then the teacher and all the students organized a huge celebration for me with a billion presents and treats. It was the nicest thing ever. EVER. I felt like 1 million dollars.
And to top it all of, I came home and walked into Miley Cyrus 'Party in the USA' blaring and this...
My very own party. With 100 balloons...He is so nice

6 comments:

  1. i'm obsessed with everything about that picture. i can imagine you being the best teacher ever too. i bet the kids love you. ps-did you hear miley in an interview say she has never heard a jay-z song? whhhhat?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute!
    and im pretty sure you really are the best teacher ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'm pretty sure I wish you could've been my teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeehoooo!!!! That is a blessed day! I'm so proud of you Corine. You are going to be a fantastic teacher. Student teaching really prepares you. What a cute husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved jocelyns comment so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations!
    no better way to go out than to go out schooling the kids in tag

    ReplyDelete