Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dream

Oh, This...no big deal, just me and 90's country music star Collin Raye. Beacause my awesome work decided to have him play our christmas party. And I don't think anyone was as excited as me. Collin Raye was everything to me in tenth grade. Really. And I forgot that I even loved him until last night when he started singing and it totally took my heart back to high school and road trips and Julie and Caleche and me singing so loud in the car. And I might have got a little choked up. Ok, maybe I cried. It was so unexpected. I don't think any current artist, as much as I like them, could do that to me. There's something about music from when you were in middle school and high school. It gets real stuck in your heart so when you hear it now you feel exactly like you did when you were 14 and so you're not just hearing music, you're flooded with memories. That's what Collin Raye did to me last night. Man. It was cool. And I got to meet him and take a too dark picture with him. Can you say best night ever? Really.

1 comment: