Monday, November 2, 2009

Love and Light

This is Elder F. Enzio Busche. He was my mom's mission president when she served in Munich, Germany a long long time ago. I got to meet him one day. He is such a powerful, kind man. Hearing stories of my mom's mission all growing up inspired me to serve. It was one of the best decisions of my entire life. Meeting My mom's mission president was so so cool. Overwhelming. I just wanted to thank and thank and thank him for the impact he has had on my life.
And I LOVE his tie. I think its a real thick shoelace.

Here is a little message from his heart to yours.

3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty sweet tie. p.s. you look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this Corine; I needed to hear it. Very tender and inspiring. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete