Monday, November 23, 2009

Maybe I got A little Jealous of Julie's Shauna Post...Maybe

Dear Shauna,
Happy birthday darling!!
We love you very very very very very very very much.
You're real pretty, and skinny and funny and miraculous.
And you tie Julie for my favorite sister.
And we were real good/rich business partners
And I think you might have been grandmas favorite.
And Collin's hair looks so funny in this picture, I couldn't not post it.

I love you. Balloons or no balloons, but always preferably balloons.
Especially on your birthday

LOVE,
Corine

1 comment:

  1. thanks borine...lifers till the bitter end.....k can't quote anymore or they will know what im ...and i was grandmas favorite....miss you so much lets all go on a girls trip as soon as i am done with school please

    ReplyDelete