Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Corine and Preston's Halloween Past

Preston's not in this one, but how hot is Shauna's hair cut?

I don't know why its underlining everything i type here. and i'm too computer lame to figure out how to fix it. Anyway, my favorite costumes were from when Julie Tresa and I were kids. My mom went allll out making them. I don't have pictures here, but maybe soon. Our costumes were killer. I think thats where Julie gets her costume making talent. Can you believe that she made these? and these?


AND ON A DAY OF THE DEAD KIND OF NOTE...
3 years ago today, Grandma Bell decided to peace out and make Heaven just a little bit cooler. I was on my mission when she passed away and it was the hardest thing of my life. Even knowing about life after death and the gospel of Jesus Christ, it still super sucked and I might have cried at least once a day for 2 years. The thing that did make it a little better was the fact that she died on Halloween. Like early in the evening so there were still plenty of trick or treaters who definitely got the ultimate halloween spook by seeing a hurst pull up to the house and roll her on out. And i feel like thats how Grandma Bell would have wanted it, just a little creepy and sneaky and reeeeal funny. I love her so much and i miss her to death. Preston and i got to go to the Temple for her a few months ago. It was such a healing experience. The Temple is so real. Families can be together forever.

8 comments:

  1. you guys are cute and i love your grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the costumes. i didn't know your grandma passed away, but i do remember hearing you talk about how cool she was. i got a little teary just reading this. that's very cool you guys were able to do her temple work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you
    miss you
    super x10 miss grandma
    still waiting for her to haunt us like she promised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the plug costume. And your Grandma seems pretty awesome. I love that picture of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man corine how cool that you guys were able to go to the temple for her. i love that.
    really cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that and i miss my short hair but miss gma more...i wear her cross every halloween cuz i think of her....and i miss u...what were you this year? the pirates?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a pirate and Preston was obviously a gangster complete with a weed t-shirt and a face tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh grandma bell. she was one of a kinda! that is so like her to die on halloween. i don't think i ever realized that's when she died. i miss you too coriney!

    ReplyDelete