Friday, December 25, 2009

Do your arms ever get so cold when you're reading?
Oh, mine don't.
Christmas was good to us this year. And not just cause I got a leopard print Snuggie that came with a FREE book light. Awesome.
We started our Christmas rounds in Tahoe where the gang was bigger than ever
Press got a ship in a bottle, a rifle, knives, Beatles collectables and other manly man stuff from my dad who is so so stoked to finally have him and Gillrie as sons
Thank you thank you thank you mom and dad. We love and miss you already.
Tahoe is so pretty and we are real lucky to get to call it home.
Next stop, Utah with the Pugmires. Tons of family and food. I dared Press to shoot Cheese whiz up his nose and before I was even done with my sentence this happened.
We spent Christmas Eve and morning with Preston's mom and little brothers here in Rexburg. After a few weeks away, it felt sooooooo great to be HOME in Idaho. Love it.
Our brother Cy made us a 'Merry Christmas P and C' cake for christmas.
My brothers
We spent Christmas day in the snow.
Rope swings, sleds, snow balls and friends.
And Jonathon and Megan stopped by too
Such a great Christmas. I love my life. Love my family, my friends. Love Preston and our little Idaho house. I love my Savior and the time of year when we get to celebrate Him. I love that I have the kind of husband that would shoot cheese wiz up his nose just to make me laugh and I super love my leopard Snuggie.
Merry Christmas from our heart to yours.

3 comments: