Monday, November 7, 2011

i held an alligator


We met these animals and peeps at the last conference Preston played. The conferences are a ton of acts/ cool stuff colleges can bring to campus. Everything from animals, spoken word poets, Mr. Belding or Uncle Joey, comedians, bands and Preston. The conferences are so much fun.


Reno 911 guys. So nice. So funny.


My dream come true.
I really have always wanted to hold an alligator.
I felt like one million dollars.






This is Preston's monkey girlfriend, Mindy. She is at a lot of the conferences Preston goes to. The last time he saw her she sat on his shoulder and tongue kissed him. for real. He has video of it and its one of my favorite things. This time she just stole his hat. I think I want a monkey pet.
This is Halloween Preston. We spent it in Indiana with Seth and Maddy. We watched scary movies and went to a haunted house except I chickened out the last minute and didn't go in.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are having a great time!! Keep blogging, I love seeing your pictures! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete