Monday, February 7, 2011

Don't don't play with your food.

Preston just bought this for his friend Olive.
Ms. Food Face -Dinner Meets Dress-up Plate.
I'm insanely jealous.
I feel like i'm not too old for a present like that.
So what if Olive is 6 and i'm 26.
I'm just saying.
How much cooler would any meal be eating off one of these?
My birthday. I want one.

He seriously loves her.
He gets to see her and her fam when he goes to
New York which, the last couple months,
has been more often than he's been in Idaho.
Press + Olive= BFF.
Especially after she receives that plate in the mail.

Olive got a plate, but I did just get to spend the best weekend maybe in ever with Press. Next post.
It was so fun to be together after a couple weeks apart.
So fun.

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say... Joseph & I totally got those plates for christmas (he has the boy one and I have the girl one). And we love them.

    I highly recommend them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! where did he get that? navy needs one sooooo bad. we are super jealous of olive!

    ReplyDelete