Sunday, February 13, 2011

Be my



Can you even think of a better Valentine's Day gift? Its a blow dryer with a
Ferrari designed engine in it!
It seriously dries my thick frizzy hair in less than 10 min.
whoa. usually takes me like 30.
Plus it has a turbo button that'll blow your face off.
really. I feel like a billionaire.
A Ferrari blow dryer? whaaat!
Real cool. Good job, Press.


Plus I got a whole lot of these.
Which kind of makes me very happy.


It was most of the kids' first real Valentines.
They were so excited to hand out and get their little treats from each other.
Kindergarten is maybe one of my favorite things.

10 comments:

  1. wow i've never seen one of those blowdryers before…cool! i also like that it's red. perfect v-day gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hairdryer. hilarious..and Awesome. i need it!

    and kid valentines really are the Best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss the days of elementary school valentines. my favorite part was always making our "mailboxes." so great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i laughed out loud when you said the blow dryer can blow your face off.

    awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preston is brillz! That's such a great gift. And only Preston would find and gift that. I'd love that kinda power in a blow dryer.

    Holidays MAKE teaching. I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! All of it! Especially the blow dryer! Babyliss is one of my faves! Candy rocks too, I ♥ Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are the best teacher ever. can you guys move to ventura and teach navy? plus i really wanna try out that dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. update! your hair looks so cut by the way. you coming to tahoe any time soon?? summer is coming.... i think i smell a garage sale.

    ReplyDelete