Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving


We flew to Tahoe. It was real snowy.
Then We road tripped to San Jose
To See Aunt Babe and Uncle Tony:

Babe
Tony
It was so nice to just be with my family.
I love love them.
Mostly we were real lazy. Ate a lot, lounged a lot.
We got Lou Lou a Lady Gaga hair piece.
Looks very nice. Can you believe she is 11 years old?
So pretty. She's my oldest niece.



Then theres Kes who is the cutest 3 year old ever.
I think I'm obsessed with her. Good job Tresa. She is real perfect.


I can't wait to see everyone again at Christmas.
Dear family can you please all move to Idaho?
Immediately?

Our Kindergarten Thanksgiving was awesome. We partied hard, then watched Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and ate popcorn. I wish I could post more pictures but I feel like its maybe not ok to put pictures of the kiddies on my blog. But this one's just the back of their cute heads loving Charlie Brown, so I think its ok.

3 comments:

  1. your niece looks just like you.
    and i love the hairs browns

    ReplyDelete
  2. louisa and kes are gorgeous! i miss you guys! will you be in utah at all during christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah and aunt babe and grandma bell are twins!!! they look exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete