Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kindergarten


I started teaching kindergarten two weeks ago.
Dream.
Its real fun slash reeeeal busy and my voice sounds like a frog from using a nice friend voice and singing everything all day long. I teach two half day kindergarten classes.
All the kids are to die for adorable. And real funny too.
I died my hair dark because i'm obsessed with Julie and Kristine who are most likely obsessed with Jane's darkness.

this is the only picture i have right this second to post
Preston starts his fall tour at the end of the month. He's going to Maryland and Pennsylvania and a bunch of other East Coast colleges. Then he'll be in the MidWest most of the winter. I'm so proud of him. He works real hard. He played in Rexburg the other night. Such a killer show. He is my favorite


5 comments:

  1. cutest teacher ever is YOU. i wish i could hear your cute teacher voice. ha. i want to see a pic of your classroom.

    and i Love the DARK! yay! dark hair twinners. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm i think that statement is mostly true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that you were Hallie's kindergarten teacher. That sounds soooo fun. I love your dark hair...very very much. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, beautiful dark! more pictures please. I'm so glad that kindergarten is going well for you. Now, take pictures of your classroom and keep blogging about funny kid stories. teaching is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your hair! navy still talks about you guys all the time. she wants to go back rexburg just to hang out with you and preston.

    ReplyDelete