Monday, July 5, 2010

LOVE


Its my Birthday
One of my favorite things about my birthday
is that my mission president and his wife call me
every year.
I've been home for 4 years now.
President and Sister Seal have 10 children
a jillion grandkids
and over 400 missionaries to keep track of.
That is a ton of Birthdays
and I know they remember everyone of them.
They are the best.
Today they called me from Germany!
It was 11:30pm their time and they called
to make sure I knew they loved me.
Thank you thank you President and Sister Seal
for everything you taught me in Oklahoma
and everything you continue to teach me.
You are the perfect example of
LOVE


My last night in the mission home. Aug 2006

At their homecoming last June

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute of your mission Presidents!!

    And I am so glad you wrote on my blog and now I can follow you on yours!! I already wrote on my blog, my answer to you, but yes we can totally hang out!! I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT!! Love you and miss you tons already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I hope your yesterday was full of everything good. That is a really great tradition and I'm impressed that they continue to do that for their missionaries. So thoughtful. I can't believe you've been home for 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for birthdays! and yay for being super cool and super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is incredibly thoughtful of them and seriously impressive they can keep track of all of those birthdays. i hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete