Monday, May 3, 2010

BBQ

For a wedding gift we were spoiled with the nicest stainless steel BBQ grill ever. We spent our whole first married summer grilling up a storm. I don't think i cooked in the house once. Dream.
Then one tragic, dark Rexburg winter death day, A block of ice the size of a train came tumbling off our roof a demolished it to smitherines.

R.I.P. Grill

And its been a bummer for like a year now. And we probably talk about getting a new one twice a week, but we were so spoiled with the first one that we'd have to splurge quite a bit to get a satisfactory replacement.
Last week we were shopping and our dreams came true when we saw that all the grills were on super sale 1/2 off, plus when you buy one you get a $50 gift certificate to go with it! Score.
So we came home with this beauty.


And the grilling season has begun again.
(Even though it's rained or snowed everyday in Rexburg since we got it. Awesome.)

4 comments:

  1. Ohh this makes me happy! I honestly don't even like burgers, but when we had them at your guys' house I was in love with them. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! where? I want to get Luke one for his birthday (don't tell him), but I want to get such a good deal too ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture! To be honest, I kind of felt bad that he was hearing a jacket and snow was on the ground. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun! When do we get to come up? So glad that you had fun on your Vegas trip- Happy 2 years!! We love and miss you two!

    ReplyDelete