Monday, January 11, 2010

My Awesome Husband part II



Not only is Preston a talented musician, he does decorative concrete as well.
Its incredible.
He does it all. Let me show you

Step 1: Pour a circle of concrete. Stamp it up for texture,
Then draw and cut out a geometric pattern free hand. For reals


Step 2:Acid stain one color at a time




Step 3: Cure seal it

Step 4: Pretty huh? now, take a drive across your awesome stained, stamped,
Preston Pugmire original concrete driveway.


Here's the before shot of the project

And he comes home looking like this. Love that dirty face.

Impressive huh?

3 comments:

  1. haha wow thats awesome! where do you guys live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! boy got talent!

    so impressive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serious talent. Some day when I am in a multi-million dollar home I totally want you to customize my drive way...or maybe we should just have you come now.

    ReplyDelete